Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Myrtle Beach Weekend

Last week I took Bubba to the airport on Wednesday. He had to go to CA for the Cup race. It was So hard to leave him! I missed him the second I left. I worked on Wednesday then set-up for my jewelry party. Thursday I worked all day then headed home for my party. I had about 10 people stop by, not bad but I was hoping for a few more but thankful for those who did come. Friday morning I headed to the beach with mom and dad. Dad went to the track for practice and mom and I went shopping.There werent many good deals but Mom got me a Coach purse, it was only $80! Ok so thats way to much for a purse BUT, thats way cheap for a Coach :) I found a shirt at American Eagle but that was about it. Friday night we went to Rossi's to eat with the team. we got there at 7:30pm and was there for almost 3 hours. I had lobster! YUMMY :)

Saturday morning Mom and I went to look at houses. We found a couple we liked so Im praying the decide to get one! We ate Japanese for lunch then I headed to the track for Practice around 2. I shot about 750 pictures throughout the day. Garrett Campbell got the pole and Michael Rouse won the race. 8 uara races, 8 winners! The racing was pretty good and clean, very competitive. Back to the hotel after the race....

Fathers Day!
We had breakfast at the hotel then looked at a couple more houses. We headed to the Board walk and played the quarter machines, LOVE that game because you actually win quarters :)
We headed to Georgetown, SC and walked around. Cute town, but very stinky on the out skirts (paper mill right down the road)
Headed on our way back home. We stopped to eat at Fatz for Fathers Day then to Mawmaw and Pawpaws for a little while. Finally made it home about 9.

Bubba called at 630 Monday morning to let me know he was in Atlanta, got up and ready then fed Eyeda and picked up a Frappe from McD's and headed to the airport to pick up my hubby. I was SOOOO ready to see him, I missed him like crazy!!! His flight was in about 9:15am. We came home and Bubba napped while I worked on bills. Lunch with him at Cagneys then to work, CV back home Fuji's and Walmart then Secret Life!

I had a great weekend but really missed Bubba, Im so glad he is finally home!

No comments:

Post a Comment